Sunday 3 July 2011

FRIENDS

A TRUE FRIEND



A true friend never walks away
A true will always stay . 
A true friend looks out for you .


A true friend will guard your secrets
Like a precious gift . 
A true friend is there for you .
To give you a helpful lift . 




A true friend tries to make you smile
Tries to replace that frown 
They may not always succeed 
But they rarely let you down .


These arms for you are open
This heart for you does care
And when I think you need me
I'll try to always be there .


I'll listen to your fears
I promise not to laugh
Comfort your falling tears
I'll make this friendship last . 


I'll keep you near to my heart
I'll always hold you dear

Even when we're miles apart
Even when you're here . 


I hope I am to you 
Everything you are to me

For the friendship we have
Is a special one indeed .

No comments:

Post a Comment